• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Create Chart in Addon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrumpyTrader
    started a topic Create Chart in Addon

Create Chart in Addon

Hi there,

I've created an addon (separate window) that I would like to create an NT8 chart within it. Do you have an example of how to do that?

Thanks!

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello GrumpyTrader,

I am not aware of any documented or undocumented ways to place a chart in an addon and this would be outside of the realm of what NinjaTrader support can assist with.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by bztynbzp, Yesterday, 11:17 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post bztynbzp  
Started by Dan_D_Trader, Yesterday, 03:49 PM
0 responses
0 likes