Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for simple Bar trailin-stop script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for simple Bar trailin-stop script

Hello and thanks for any help,

I am looking for a script/manager that will trail trades based on prior bar High or low +/- user set number of ticks.. I have searched and can't find one. Willing to pay for it as well.. I currently don't use Ninjatrader but plan to if a good trade manager can be found. So version doesn't matter but I imagine version 8..

Thanks..

Hello Rashid Garuba,

Our former NinjaScript File Sharing section of the forums is transitioning to our EcoSystem page. When the transfer is complete, all user submitted NinjaScripts that used to exist on the forums will be available there, and you could search there if a free strategy exists.

Also to consider, NinjaTrader ships a Strategy Builder that lets you build custom trading strategies without the need for a programming background. We have a Strategy Builder 301 webinar that provides a great walk through for using the Builder which I will link below. I still would recommend reading the Managed Approach documentation as it gives an overview for creating logic for NinjaScript strategies and various rules that are included to reduce unwanted positions. The last link for Running NinjaScript strategies has some also very important articles for understanding how NinjaScript strategies work.

Strategy Builder 301 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCyt90GAs9k

Managed Approach Documentation - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...d_approach.htm

Running NinjaScript Strategies - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...strategies.htm

I'll also have a representative for our EcoSystem reach out with more information on NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create a strategy for you.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Rashid,

This is Jared from the NinjaTrader Business Development team responding on behalf of my colleague Jim.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      Jared M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes