Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Make anchors bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make anchors bigger

Is there a way to make the anchors of a (custom) drawing tool bigger ???
    I'm working on a Risk/Reward tool drawing tool but i really would like to see much bigger anchors.
    Look at the difference in the screenshot below between trading view and Ninjatrader. The anchors of Ninja are just soooo tiny and small
    Those small anchors make it really hard to click on the exact right position

Click image for larger version

Name:	NT8vsTV.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	1041485
    EB Worx
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - EB Worx

Hello Erwin Beckers,

I'm not aware of a way to do this. The selection points are rendered by the NinjaTrader core code and there isn't a size option for these.

I will submit a feature request on your behalf for the development team to consider allowing selection points to be sizable.

Once I have track ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

Talking about the selection points, would it be possible to change the selection point inner color to red when the object "Lock" is true. See image below. When the object is Lock, the selection point could be like the one on the right side, therefore the users will know whether an object is locked or not just by clicking on it.

Comment

Hello Erwin Beckers,

I have received tracking ID #SFT-3658 for this request to make drawing tool selection points re-sizable.

Please note it is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if or when any request will be implemented.

PriceSurfer,

I will submit your request to color the selection points red when the drawing object is locked.

Comment

Hello PriceSurfer,

I have received tracking #SFT-3668 for selection points to be red when a drawing object is locked.

Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin Beckers View Post
            Is there a way to make the anchors of a (custom) drawing tool bigger ???
            I'm working on a Risk/Reward tool drawing tool but i really would like to see much bigger anchors.
            Look at the difference in the screenshot below between trading view and Ninjatrader. The anchors of Ninja are just soooo tiny and small
            Those small anchors make it really hard to click on the exact right position

Click image for larger version

Name:	NT8vsTV.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	1041485
            Would you make your RIsk Reward tool available? The NT8 risk reward tool is impractical

Comment

Sure.. although it has evolved into two versions.. one enhanced ruler for quickly mearing a price range , and a seperate position sizing drawing tool as you can see in the screenshot.
              Send an email to [email protected] for pricing
              Last edited by EB Worx; 10-06-2019, 02:23 PM.
              EB Worx
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - EB Worx

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin Beckers View Post
                Sure.. although it has evolved into two versions.. one enhanced ruler for quickly mearing a price range , and a seperate position sizing drawing tool as you can see in the screenshot.
                Send an email to [email protected] for pricing
                Looks like an edited Fib extension tool. You did a nice job on it, unfortunately not something necessary for my toolbox. Something I was wanting to play with. Thank you for response though

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Waxavi
                by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes