Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MQL -> C# converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MQL -> C# converter

Hello guys,

I have spare time and like to discuss subj feature. For a few years, I've been developed some algos for FX market and now have a couple robust strategies. I am not much involved in this market and most of my codes strategies related to stock market where I'm using pure C# NinjaTrader. So, for now, I have a mixed solution and would like to prefer to migrate it into single codes uses C#.

There are more reasons to do that:

1) Reduce transaction cost. Unfortunately, my broker charges a little bit more for MT orders than his own native connection.

2) Reduce slippage. Major reason. Using native connection I receive prices much faster than in MQL.

3) Want to start my trading on stocks without modification. My stock broker is IBKR where is not MT.

Brute force - rewrite my codes to C# manually. I've started 2 weeks ago and... goes very slooooow. Monkey work, no interesting. So I ask you guys who did that before. Did you use some automation?

I've seen in google a few abandoned projects. Do not understand why no one supports that. I think it will be a very useful feature. MT now looks very out of date platform and most of brokers now prefer to provide their own solution. Based on FIX/REST connections.

I'm thinking right now about open source project. Maybe I can try to make it. Is anyone who can interesting to use or collaborate? Here is a small screen how it may look like:

What do you think about? Let's discuss. :-)

Hello invbox,

While our support is not able to assist with converting scripts from other platforms, this thread will remain open for any community members to assist.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes