Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trade multiple accounts simultaneously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add my vote for SFT-889 and SFT-1355.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Please add my vote for SFT-889 and ability to select different numbers of contracts per account.

Comment

Agregue mi voto por SFT-889 y SFT-1355.
              ¡Gracias!

Comment

Originally posted by fredrikn View Post
                I have been asked to trade someone else's account simultaneously with mine, i.e. when I place a trade in Ninjatrader8 (OCO) or single order, the exact same order and subsequently trade should be placed in two or more accounts simultaneously. If there would be an option to set a relative size difference, so that if I place an order for two contracts in my account, it is possible to pre-set so that the second account automatically places a multiple thereof, that would be a bonus.
                With other brokers, this is referred to as a PAMM account but as far as I have been able to find out, it appears this is not supported by Ninja, hence the question whether the API might help or if there is some other solution that someone might be using. Any help greatly appreciated!
                PUDIERON CONSEGUIR LA SOLUCIÓN? Estoy muy interesado también en este tema... Saludos.

Comment

Agregue mi voto por SFT-889 y SFT-1355.
                  ¡Gracias!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, would you please add my vote for SFT-889. Thanks.

Comment

Please add my vote to SFT-889, thanks.

Comment

Hola buenos días , querías saber si pudiera ser posible, el copy desde una cuenta maestra a otras cuentas de otros usuarios y cuales serían las condiciones de utilización del copy trade.
                          Lo mas importante es conseguir, que además de replicarse al instante las órdenes de entrada y salida que ejecute la cuenta maestra en las demás cuentas que le sigan, poder introducir un factor de proporcionalidad, es decir si la cuenta maestra es 50.000 y entra en una compra o venta con 4 contratos, la cuenta que le siga, entre automáticamente con 2 contratos.
                          Es decir que los contratos introducidos sean proporcionales al volumen de las cuentas.
                          A la espera de que alguien me pueda aclarar algo sobre este tema. Muchas gracias

Comment

JavierSM , Sólo podemos proporcionar apoyo en el foro en inglés, sin embargo, hemos encontrado que este sitio https://www.deepl.com/es/translator puede traducir del inglés al español con buena calidad. Por favor, copie nuestra respuesta y luego navegue al sitio que hemos colocado para que pegue la respuesta en el cuadro de la izquierda.

Your message translates to:
                            Hello good morning, you wanted to know if it could be possible, the copy from a master account to other user accounts and what would be the conditions of use of the copy trade.
                            The most important thing is to achieve, that besides replicating instantly the incoming and outgoing orders that the master account executes in the other accounts that follow it, to be able to introduce a proportionality factor, that is if the master account is 50,000 and enters a purchase or sale with 4 contracts, the account that follows it, enters automatically with 2 contracts.
                            This means that the contracts entered are proportional to the volume of the accounts.
                            I am waiting for someone to clarify something on this subject. Thank you very much.
                            SFT-889 is similar to what you desire, however, I highly suggest that you contact your broker to ask if account allocation is possible on the back-end of your account configuration. Otherwise, what you suggest would be possible via custom NinjaScript programming with automated strategies.

Comment

Can you please add my vote to approve
                              • SFT-889 - Re-implement support for Account Groups
                              • SFT-1355 - Provide publicly open feature request tracking

Comment

Please add my vote for SFT-889.

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post CortexZenUSA