Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for coder to code NT8 add-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for coder to code NT8 add-on

Hi Everyone,
    I have tried to code this myself but I do not think my limited coding-skills are enough. Especially not when money is on the line.

What I need is som kind of program (Add-on I would guess) that can cancel limit orders I have placed when a simple criteria is met. The Add-on can have limit-order buttons or simply copy the trades I open manually using the chart-trader.

The criteria to cancel an order is as follows: Cancel a limit order if price comes within a certain distance (x) of the order, and then reverses a specific distance (y). Basically remove the pending limit order if price comes close, but doesnt trigger, and then retraces away.

I often trade multiple different products so it needs to be instrument-sensitive.

I doubt it should take too much time for a skilled coder.

Please send me a message or send a reply to this post if interested. Of course I am willing to pay for the service.

Kind regards, Mattias

Hello Mattias,
    Thanks for your post.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post ZenCortexCLICK  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    172 responses