Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I'm seeking a pattern recognition indicator.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeking a pattern recognition indicator.....

Hello,

I'm seeking a pattern recognition indicator. A indicator that automatically plots (draws on the chart) chart patterns such as rectangles, head and shoulders, triangles, bull/bear continuation flags etc.

Can someone point me ion the direction of either free and or paid indicators that do this?

Thanks!

Hello traderzoso,

Thanks for your post.

You are welcome to search through the NT user apps accessible directly from the forum by left-clicking in the red title bar of the forum on "User apps". For your convenience here is the direct link: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/ By default the site starts out in "show all" which you can change by clicking on it to select NT8 indicators or NT8 strategies or NT8 Misc. There are a few pattern strategies and indicators but you would need to go through these. Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I will forward a note to our sales team to provide you with a link to 3rd party apps.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello traderzoso,

NinjaTrader has a pre-built Candlestick Pattern indicator. You can access this indicator by right-clicking your chart, selecting indicators, and then searching the alphabetical list in the top-left of the "Indicators" window.

We also have a network of third-party developers who offer custom indicators through the NinjaTrader Ecosystem. You can search products and services offered by the third-party NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendors at the link below:The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post PaulMohn  
      Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ZenCortexAuCost