Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Inaccessible NinjaTrader components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inaccessible NinjaTrader components

Hi there,

I'm interested in your official position about recreating inaccessible NinjaTrader components in NinjaTrader AddOns.

Since you are supporting the usage of your proprietary UI controls to ensure a consistent style, skin and user experience in AddOns I'm wondering if you will approve an Add-On that contains a recreated chart trader.

My AddOn adds a completely new chart style to NinjaTrader.
    Since I had to implement my own chart control I can't use your chart trader.
    Additionally I'm afraid that you won't provide information regarding suitable controls like your ChartTraderQuantityUpDown.
    Therefore I'm currently working on my own version of a chart trader that most reasonably should have the same 'look and feel', user experience and functionality like NinjaTrader's chart trader to make sure users are not confused.

Do you agree with this solution or do you insist on a variation with different style, user experience and handling?

Thank you.
    Kind regards

Hi Ruppschtaler:

Thank you for posting this inquiry and for coming up with unique and creative Add Ons for NinjaTrader. As you are experiencing, NinjaTrader’s comprehensive C# development environment gives you the power to build rich and integrated trading apps limited only by your imagination. That being said, I request that you send me a private note to info @ ninjatraderecosystem dot com and reference this post so I can best assist you. Thanks - Ryan
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by gemify, 11-11-2022, 11:52 AM
    6 responses
    2 likes
    Last Post ultls
    by ultls

Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:52 PM
    0 responses