Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Zero Line

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Zero Line

    Could you please add a zero line to the cumulative delta indicator. But don't autoscale it. I want it to disappear off the window if cumulative delta goes too high or too low.

    I thought we discussed this and you agreed it was a no brainer.

    I have tried to do this myself using stochastics and macd as a starting point but i have failed....again.

    So can we do this tout suite and get it out to all the folks pronto?

    #2
    Hello mmaker,

    Thanks for opening the thread.

    Are you referring to the Order Flow + Cumulative Delta indicator? I am not sure of a feature request you are referring to, but we could make sure your interest gets tracked. Are you requesting we add a built in zero line to the Order Flow + Cumulative Delta indicator?

    In the meantime, this can be accomplished without any modifications to the indicator. It is possible to place a horizontal line on the indicator's price panel and then to set the horizontal line's anchor to 0.

    Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
      Hello mmaker,

      Thanks for opening the thread.

      Are you referring to the Order Flow + Cumulative Delta indicator?
      Yes that indicator.


      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
      I am not sure of a feature request you are referring to, but we could make sure your interest gets tracked. Are you requesting we add a built in zero line to the Order Flow + Cumulative Delta indicator?
      Yes please. I don't think there was a formal tracking number assigned previously.



      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
      In the meantime, this can be accomplished without any modifications to the indicator. It is possible to place a horizontal line on the indicator's price panel and then to set the horizontal line's anchor to 0.

      Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.
      This is the workaround I have been doing, but the line disappears now and then. It is not the preferred method.

      Thanks for your consideration.

      Comment


        #4
        Hello mmaker,

        I have submitted a feature request for this item. It is being tracked with ticket ID SFT-3133.

        As with other feature requests, we cannot present an ETA as they are fulfilled based on the development team's schedule and priorities. Upon implementation the ticket ID can be found publicly on the Release Notes page of the help guide. I'll provide a link below.

        Release Notes: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment

        Latest Posts

        Collapse

        Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bfalls, Today, 10:38 PM
        1 response
        4 views
        0 likes
        Last Post s.kinra
        by s.kinra
         
        Started by tradingbobby, Today, 10:41 PM
        0 responses
        4 views
        0 likes
        Last Post tradingbobby  
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 09:05 PM
        0 responses
        11 views
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED
        by WHICKED
         
        Started by luislag14, Today, 06:29 PM
        0 responses
        8 views
        0 likes
        Last Post luislag14  
        Started by Protech, Today, 11:08 AM
        1 response
        23 views
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL  
        Working...
        X