Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order management

I would like to create an indicator that will automatically manage my orders, but I have no idea how to start.

I want to enter the market with limited orders and have to mark the stop loss. Based on my stop loss will be the profit taking. When I reach the 1 : 1 ratio, my stop loss will move to BE +1 and when I reach 2 : 1 it will take the position.

check this https://ninjatrader.com/support/help..._resources.htm

Comment

Hello goku301,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Managing or modifying orders from an indicator (instead of a NinjaScript Strategy) would require the use of the addon approach.

Below is a link to an example script that uses the addon approach.

As well as a link to the help guide on Account for addons.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I wouldn't mind doing it as an indicator or as a strategy, but I can't do it. Could someone develop it or help me do it?

Comment

Hello goku301,

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
          Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB