Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ATM Stopps and amounts visible on the chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Stopps and amounts visible on the chart

The most missing part in my opinion.

During the day many people trade like this that they adjust the stopps due to market reactions or trading strategies.

1. Avoiding to much risk

It is one of the most important thing to avoid one of the biggest faults in trading. The markets volatility is going up and the stopp loss is moved away, but I don´t see what it does mean in terms of the amount of risk I take with throwing the stopp away. I have to calculate manually, during a hot session very dangerous.

2. Part of risk management

If I trade different markets, I have my maximum daily risk with different positions. Once the market for example is goin in my direction I adjust the stopp loss with a smaller risk, this enables to take another position with another risk. To do and overlook all this, it would be helpful if you can see on the screen the amounts of risk on every position.

Best Regards
    Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your message.

Since your broker is the most familiar with your account funds they would be the ideal person to discuss risk related questions.

Do I understand correctly, the purpose of your post would be to request functionality in NinjaTrader that tracks risk by position and open orders so you can conveniently break down risk per instrument? Could you elaborate on how you would like to have this functionality work? If this is the case, we will be happy to process a feature request for this functionality.

If you are looking for something else, could you clarify on how we can assist?

We look forward to your reply.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jim; 12-19-2019, 10:11 AM.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post aussugardefender  
    Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
    14 responses