Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

UniRenko Accuracy Chelsea_B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UniRenko Accuracy Chelsea_B

I have downloaded UniRenko Accuracy Chelsea_B and added to the platform following the instructions as specified in the video, but I can not see the indicator in the list of indicator.
    Am I doing something wrong? Can someone help please?

Best Regards,
    Stan

Hello Stan,

UniRenko is bar type. This would be listed in the Data Series window in the Type drop-down.
    (Update March 11th, 2020 – Fix for TickReplay, calculates values if bar object is mid-session and have not been calculated as least once) This is a conversion of the UniRenko ‐ Universal Renko BarType developed and originally coded for the NinjaTrader 7 platform by monpere. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. […]

If you are not referring to the UniRenko bar type may I have a link to the script you are referring to?

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea B.
      Many thank for your reply.
      I have fixed the problem. At the beginning I did not realized that it was a bar types.

Many thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
      Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes