Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader 8 wont launch with trial Agile assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader 8 wont launch with trial Agile assembly

+"AgileDotNet
    The secure image was created using a trial version of AgileDotNet and can not run on this machine"

I've got the same issue after trialing AgileDotNet and sharing an indicator of mine with a friend. Now he can't open NT8! NinjaTrader we should be warned about this when starting the trial. Could you please provide a solution.

Hello Slide588, thanks for writing in. I have moved your post to a new thread because the other one was over a year old.

Start by removing the assembly from Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom. There should be a "MyAssembly.DLL" and a "MyAssembly.cs" file. Move both of these outside of the NinjaTrader 8 folder or delete them. Try starting NinjaTrader after this. If you can launch NinjaTrader, go into the NinjaScript Editor>Right Click> References> remove the reference of "MyAssembly" (whatever your assembly name is). If NinjaTrader does not start after this, try starting up in a new workspace by closing down NinjaTrader, go into Documents\NinjaTrader 8\workspaces and delete the "_Workspaces.xml" and start NinjaTrader. After this NinjaTrader should start-up in a blank workspace.

I look forward to assisting.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Perr0Grande  
    Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
    0 responses