Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

miscalculates the poc zone does not take the maximum value of the day nor the minimum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miscalculates the poc zone does not take the maximum value of the day nor the minimum

Hello, I want to clean this code, I only want Jackson and fibonocchi areas to appear, the poc calculates me wrong because it does not take the maximum value of the day or the minimum, you could add two lines one above and one below at the end that you can choose a value with fibonacchi thank you
    Attached Files

Hello cristian07,

The file you have provided is a closed source assembly and cannot be modified.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Excuse me, I just realized this file
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello cristian07,

The ShowJacksonZones bool appears to control rendering in OnRender from lines 1758 to 1847. You could start removing other areas in OnRender() and leave this code.

For fibonacci are you referring to the S1 - S4 and R1 - R4 plots added with AddPlot()?
        You can remove the other plots if you would like. Note that this will re-order the plot indexes of Values, and these will need to be adjusted in the #region Properties as well as anywhere else that Values is referenced.

Is there anything specific you are getting stuck on you would like further information about?

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

gracias por donde me comunico para mas información

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post junkone
          by junkone