Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Add button to market analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_BrandonH
    replied
    Hello TheWhiteDragon,

Thank you for your post.

There are no documented or supported ways for accessing a cell instance in a Market Analyzer column to include WPF UI elements instead of text.

We currently have an internal feature request for this that I have added your vote to.

The internal tracking number for the feature request is SFT-4325. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

• TheWhiteDragon
    started a topic Add button to market analyzer

Add button to market analyzer

I would like to add a button to the market analyzer in much the same way that you can add buttons from an indicator. However, I am unable to determine how to fetch the window control to add the button to, nor how to ensure code is executed on the proper thread.

The objective is to create a button that sets the current price as a reference price for every instrument in the market analyzer. The analyzer column will then show how many ticks the instrument has moved from that reference price.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by sjeffblack, Today, 01:22 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL  
Started by Kicks.Spin, Today, 01:24 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
Started by JLSwin, Today, 01:07 PM