Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Resizing panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resizing panels

Looking for a way to accomplish this without manually dragging. For instance, say I had two stochastics in panels 2,3, and then another chart in panel 4. Is there a way I can resize two of the panels to be exactly 50% of their original size? By entering a value somewhere? Clicking and dragging the panel splitter is not very precise. If I am using similar indicators and have them side by side, and I want the indicator panels to all have the same exact height, and then all the chart panels to have the same height... clicking and dragging doesn't really guarantee this. Say I want the charts to be 40% each but the indicators to take up 10% each. In the properties sidebar I see there are margin options for within the panels, but what about for the entire window? Is there no place to choose the exact % each panel is taking up on the chart? Thanks.

There must be someplace I can edit this as there is a default value somewhere for when you add new panels?
    Last edited by augustfay; 04-17-2021, 05:06 AM.

Hello augustfay,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, there isn't a menu option within NinjaTrader to accomplish this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It appears people have been requesting this as a feature for over a decade... is there a way I can resize it via NinjaScript? Can you point me to where?

Comment

Hello augustfay,

Unfortunately, changing the chart size or panel sizes is not supported in NInjaScript.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes