Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Add shortcut button on Y axis - to the left of the |F| button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add shortcut button on Y axis - to the left of the |F| button

Hi! I'm a C# developer but new to ninjascript development. I'm curious if it's possible to add a button on charts at the top of the Y-axis - like next to the "F" button that appears? Any help is much appreciated. TIA

Hello moehsan,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

You would not be able to add a button inside the price column. You can add buttons in most other areas.

Please see this collection of examples by my colleague Chelsea here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...considerations

Here is a link to an example of buttons within the price panel: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...bar-buttons-2/ Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Buttons will be added from a specific ninja script and it will have control over that ninja script. You can consider setting the button static variable that resides in the Addon Namespace and then taking action by checking that bull in your strategy their onbar updated methods.
      Word per minute (WPM) typing test is a typing test that expresses your typing skills in words per minute. practice typing regularly and the more you test your typing speed, the higher your
      wpm test online score will be. Some online typing tests and typing test games focus on WPM typing only.
      Last edited by JamiGross; 05-05-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH