Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Hiding Ninjatrader Superdom control in SuperDom Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiding Ninjatrader Superdom control in SuperDom Window

Hello:

I have seen some software that hides the superdom control in the SuperDom window and I am trying to achieve the same.

I tried with snoop and if I set the column size of the grid to 0 and MinSize to 0 I can do it. I also saw this example AddOn to add buttons to superdom window this way

Code:
    var sd = window as NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.SuperDom;

if (sd == null) { return; }

///So SuperDomWindow is the Parent and we are assiging it to a SuperDom Object.
    var xSuperDom = sd.FindFirst("SuperDOMWindow") as NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.SuperDom ;

if(xSuperDom==null) return;
    ///Creating SuperDomControl Object, which is the space inside the superdom.

//Assiging our SuperDomControl object the AutomationID inside our xSuperDom SuperDom object. ///FindFirst finds the automation ID.
    var xSDControl =xSuperDom.FindFirst("SuperDOMControl") as NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.SuperDomControl ;
    I noticed the control name is "grdLadders" but cannot find it with FindFirst I wonder what would be the proper way.

Regards

This is the example I was fiddling with https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...s-to-superdom/

Comment

Hello waldoalvarez,

There isn't anything documented or supported, but it's WPF and you can pretty much alter it as you would like.

These may give you some ideas, but use MSInspect to identify objects and remove them.
      Hello All, Moving forward this will be maintained in the help guide reference samples and no longer maintained on the forum. Creating Chart WPF (UI) Modifications from an Indicator - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ui)-modifi.htm (https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/creating-chart-wpf-(ui)-modifi.htm) I've
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post r68cervera  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes