Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ability to SIM MBT and MGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to SIM MBT and MGC

Hi

I currently have the ability to trade and Sim MNQ. I'd like the ability to Sim other instruments like MBT and MGC, Sim only, not trade. I there anyway I can organise that or do I have to upgrade my account?

Hello cnecorp,

You need to connect to a broker/data feed connection that provides data for the MBT and MGC, so you can trade it in simulation.

Please see the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported providers and what data they support.

The matrix shows 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Continuum and FXCM. The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at the supported broker partner. They provide data in NinjaTrader and allow you to trade your account at your broker. The 'data feeds only' will just provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information.

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Market data services start as low as $65 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post usazencort  
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
    5 responses