Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to use a TypeConverter to Customize Property Grid Behavior of a drawing tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use a TypeConverter to Customize Property Grid Behavior of a drawing tool?

This article explains how to manipulate the Property Grid for Indicators or Strategies.

I need to manipulate the Property Grid of a custom drawing tool I coded. How can I do that?

Thank you
    ASCENDO Trading
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - ASCENDO Trading

Hello ASCENDO Trading,

Thanks for your post.

Base converters are only available for strategies and indicators. There is not a supported way to manipulate the Property Grid of a Drawing Tool, but supporting additional base converters is something we are tracking interest behind in the feature request ticket SFT-1870. I have added a vote on your behalf noting specific interest in Drawing Tools.

This is an internal number, but for anyone else wishing to have their interest tracked, please let our support staff know that you would like a vote added for this request.

Feature Request Disclaimer

We receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing. As such we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number will be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes -
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
    Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
    1 response
    0 likes