Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Create my own UniRenko - HeikinAshi Bars Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create my own UniRenko - HeikinAshi Bars Type

Hi, I wanted to convert the Heikin Ashi 8 indicator, created by NinjaTrader_Paul (https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...heiken-ashi-8/), directly into its own bar type for UniRenko bars, created by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB(https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...nko-bartype-8/).
    Unfortunately, I have not yet managed to configure everything correctly that it fits. Maybe someone can help me, or is interested in creating such a bar type?

Here is a picture of what has happened so far, on the left the "normal" UniRenko Bar Type with the indicator HeikenAshi8 and on the right the bar type created by me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	1171698 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1171710

and here the two bars Type (UniRenko, UniRenkoHA) and the indicator (HeikinAshi8)
    Last edited by sidlercom80; 09-20-2021, 03:29 AM. Reason: I am so close to the goal ;-) Something with the Close/Open is not quite right yet, but what?
    sidlercom80
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Sidi Trading

Hi sidlercom80, thanks for posting.

The support team is not able to debug or create any custom code. The HA Indicator and UniRenko bar types are open source and available to study through the NinjaScript editor. Focus on historical bar formations first and clear out the cache within Documents\NinjaTrader 8\db\cache between your tests so you are not comparing new code changes with the old cached bar values.

Kind regards,
    -ChrisL
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi _ChrisL, thanks for the tip, maybe someone else can help me
      sidlercom80
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Sidi Trading

Comment

Hello sidlercom80,

I apologize for the off-topic reply but you recently wrote into PlatformSales about an error in the help guide which sales then sent to us. Regrettably, when I tried to reply to the e-mail address the e-mail was rejected. So thus this post is in an attempt to contact you and ask that you send your help guide observations to ScriptingSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com (Replace [at] with @ and [dot] with an actual .). Please mark the e-mail subject Atten: Paul.

Thanks in advance.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses