Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Learning C# and Arrow Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning C# and Arrow Size

Hi,

Just finally starting to learn C#. This is correct, right? If so, what version? In looking at books and YouTube info, there are C#6 on up to C#9. ??? I don't want to waste my time learning the wrong version that NT uses.

Also a trader friend added arrows to my MACD Indicator, but they are so small and I don't want to bother him again. I looked in the NT8 Manual and it appears there is no choice for size. But I'm inexperienced so not sure if there is or notl

Thank you and Cheers!

Hello SharonSS,

Thanks for your post.

NinjaTrader is still using C# version 5, and .NET Framework version 4.8.

For drawing larger arrows through NinjaScript, I suggest trying the modified Chart Markers Drawing Tool which can be found below:

These are duplicate chart markers to what comes with the platform except you can change the size of them. The existing chart markers will remain as well. This will allow you to create custom sized chart markers that you can create and save as default so that you can draw the markers as needed to […]

The link above is publicly available.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

For using I suggest using Intelliprompt to hint at method overloads and their parameters.

Intelliprompt - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...elliprompt.htm

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you NT Jim and thanks for the links!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Nyman
      by Nyman

Started by TraderG23, 12-08-2023, 07:56 AM
      9 responses
      1 like