Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trails top help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trails top help

Hey guys, I been posting about trail stop for 2 months and got no solution. All I got was the sample of trail stop that did work for me.

If anybody would be so kind to give me sample on strategies builder I would appreciate much.
    Say, I just want to do Macd cross play but would like to get at lease 5 points gain when I go green.

Thank you

Hello SuperDude123,

Thanks for your post.

Just to be sure we have referenced you to an example, below is a link to an example of a custom trail stop in the Strategy Builder by my colleague NinjaTrader_Chelsea. The intent of the example is to show you how it is possible to create your own within the strategy builder.

Reference: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...der#post806596

We will leave this thread open for any community member that wants to create one for you. I would suggest that you post your specific requirements of the trail stop behavior you are looking for that is not met by the example linked above.

Alternatively, we can provide a link to 3rd party programmers in the NinjaTrader Ecosystem that can create what you need.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok I look at the sample and I can't get it to work with bot. So basically I want my bot to take at least 10 points gain. It can be up like 50 points but it will take at lease 10 points. If it doesn't reach my selling point

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 07:24 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by cocoescala, 10-12-2018, 11:02 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Jquiroz1975