Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Want to order help in creating several add-ons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to order help in creating several add-ons

I am ready to pay many to someone who can help me. Taught me during the creating of several add-ons....

Hello elixirtrip,

Thank you for your inquiry.

While we in the Engineering Support department cannot create, modify, or debug a script for you, if you have specific questions you're welcome to post them on the forum or write in to us at scriptingsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and we're happy to assist if you're wanting to create a script yourself.

I'll also leave this thread open for any for any forum members who may wish to assist you.

You can also contact one of our professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be eager to create or modify a script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be happy to create or modify any script at your request or assist you in learning NinjaScript.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for help. It will be great to have contacts of professionals.

Comment

You can search our extensive library of NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendors through the link below. Simply enter a vendor's name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendor of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Tiffinie S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes