Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader brokerage tradeable instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader brokerage tradeable instruments

Hello,
    Is the list of instruments tradeable on NT Brokerage strictly limited to the list here:
    ninjatrader_futures_contract_details.pdf
    or is that an indicative subset? If so, how can I (programmatically via MasterInstrument.All, or otherwise manually) check if an instrument is tradeable via NT brokerage, and the applicable commission & margin requirements?
    --for eg, The FTSE 100 e-mini is quoted in Continuum (symbol 'Z') but no info is provided on the details pdf above. Similarly, what CFD products & margins are available via NT brokerage?
    Please note that I am NOT a U.S. person.

Similarly, if I enter a trade(s), the account Intraday/Maintenance margin is visible in Control->Accounts -- how can I programmatically access these values?

Thanks in Advance!

Hello purpledawn777,

Thanks for your post.

I have moved this thread over to the AddOn Development (General Development) section of the Forums since your inquiry is not specific to developing a NinjaScript strategy.

That said, there is no set list of tradeable instruments from the NinjaTrader Brokerage. New instruments are added from time to time (such as micros) and instruments with low volume are dropped from time to time. The brokerage is able to change the supported instruments at any time.

The Z futures instrument is not supported for trading a pulls historical data only, no live data is pulled.

For more information about NinjaTrader Brokerage specific questions, please contact brokeragesupport[AT]ninjatrader.com.

You could get account information in a custom NinjaScript by using the Account.Get() method. This method allows you to get an AccountItem value in a custom script.

See the help guide documentation below for more information and sample code.

Account: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ount_class.htm
    Account.Get(): https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/get.htm
    AccountItem: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ccountitem.htm

Please let me know if I may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TraderBCL  
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes