• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

what does this error mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does this error mean?

and how do I fix it?
    here is the alert code..,
    Code:
     private void Account_ExecutionUpdate(object sender, ExecutionEventArgs e)
            {

Print(String.Format("Execution triggered for Order {0}", e.ToString()));
    			 NinjaTrader.Core.Globals.SendMail( "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "trade ", e.ToString(),null) ;
    			NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Alert.AlertCallback(e.Execution.Instrument, this, DateTime.Now.ToString(), NinjaTrader.Core.Globals.Now, Priority.High, e.ToString(), [email protected]"\sounds\Alert1.wav", new SolidColorBrush(Colors.Blue), new SolidColorBrush(Colors.White), 0);
    			//PostMessage(e.ToString(),true,e.Execution.Instrument);

}

Hello junkone,

I believe the simple solution for this would be to use a brush, or the following:

Code:
    NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Alert.AlertCallback(e.Execution.Instrument, this, DateTime.Now.ToString(), NinjaTrader.Core.Globals.Now, Priority.High, e.ToString(), NinjaTrader.Core.Globals.InstallDir+...nds\Alert1.wav", Brushes.Blue, Brushes.White, 0);
    If you are creating a totally new brush, I would suggest to review the items on this page about working with Brushes: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...lightsub=brush

Using the Standard colors like White or Blue you should be able to use the pre-defined system brushes, if you are creating a new brush you could use the SolidColorBrush example in the help guide.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pstrusi, Today, 02:21 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post pstrusi
    by pstrusi

Started by indy73, Yesterday, 10:52 PM
    1 response