Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

click on Analisys period and See Chart Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

click on Analisys period and See Chart Signal

look this pics

1) https://gyazo.com/9f94170f2bee7535a8a6a21257ac53d5

2) https://gyazo.com/739f8a20a37547ec7e50df78b4386bad

i want click on line(pics n. 1 ,example 7/10/2012) and i I want you to place it on the chart in the corresponding trade (pics n.2)

is possibile it?

Hello turbofib,

Thanks for opening the thread.

So I understand correctly, you would like to have the Analysis Display on the Strategy Analyzer be able to open a chart of a selected period through either a context menu (right click menu) or to have the chart visible in the Analysis Display as well as/instead of the graph?

You can open a chart immediately from a selected trade or execution noted in the Trades or Executions Displays by right clicking and selecting the Chart... context menu item.

If what is available now does not do what you are looking for, could you confirm if what I have described would be an adequate feature request?
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
      Hello turbofib,

Thanks for opening the thread.

So I understand correctly, you would like to have the Analysis Display on the Strategy Analyzer be able to open a chart of a selected period through either a context menu (right click menu) or to have the chart visible in the Analysis Display as well as/instead of the graph?

have the chart visible in the Analysis Display as well as of the graph....it would be a good idea to implement it in a feature...

You can open a chart immediately from a selected trade or execution noted in the Trades or Executions Displays by right clicking and selecting the Chart... context menu item.....

Ok ..thanks....but is possible to use the same chart and not open different chart if i click it?..thanks

If what is available now does not do what you are looking for, could you confirm if what I have described would be an adequate feature request?

thanks you

Comment

Hello turbofib,

The Chart... context menu item only creates a new window. It cannot be set to change one window.

I have submitted a feature request on your behalf to add a chart to the Analysis Display of the Strategy Analyzer.

The tracking number for this feature request is SFT-2665. This feature's implementation can be found in the Release Notes of the version of NinjaTrader 8 that includes the feature. You can find the Release Notes here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Feature requests are fulfilled based on our development team's schedule and priorities and we cannot provide a time frame for it to become available.

If there is anything else I can do in the meantime, please let me know.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jim; 09-05-2017, 09:10 AM.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes