Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ticks Counter with Alert NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticks Counter with Alert NT8

Hello Thank you for all the member of ninjatrader and people who is helping with this things.

Im looking for an Alert for Ticks Counter Indicator... For example if i have a Chart 2000Ticks when the countdown start and for example, left 100 Ticks, i want an alert that show me that 100 ticks left for a new bar.

Is that possible? Is for NinjaTrader 8.

Thank you!

Hello contrax,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of a tick counter with alert for NT8.

Yes, it is possible to create one using Ninjascript and modifying the standard NT8 TickCounter indicator.

If you want to create this yourself and wish to learn Ninjascript we can provide you with links to reference materials to get you started.

Alternatively, if you would like it created for you, we can provide references to 3rd party programmers who could create this for you.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello contrax,

Just to let you know, I have added a Tick Counter with alert capability in the NinjaTrader8 download section. Here is a link: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...d=7&linkid=952

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Paul View Post
        Hello contrax,

Just to let you know, I have added a Tick Counter with alert capability in the NinjaTrader8 download section. Here is a link: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...d=7&linkid=952

I cant think what WORD is right now for you.... EXCELLENT!!!! Is just amazing, i cant believe it... Better than i was thinking about it. Amazing WORK Paul! Thank you.

Comment

Hello contrax,

Hello Paul how are you? is possible if u can make this indicator but now for Time candlestick please? Thank you!

Comment

Hello contrax,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of a time counter with alert for NT8.

It is possible to create one using Ninjascript and modifying the standard NT8 barTimer indicator.

If you want to create this yourself and wish to learn Ninjascript we can provide you with links to reference materials to get you started. You can also use the previously created TickCounterEnhanced as a guideline to create your own.

Alternatively, if you would like it created for you, we can provide references to 3rd party programmers who could create this for you.

Comment

Hello contrax,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of a time counter with alert for NT8.

It is possible to create one using Ninjascript and modifying the standard NT8 barTimer indicator.

If you want to create this yourself and wish to learn Ninjascript we can provide you with links to reference materials to get you started. You can also use the previously created TickCounterEnhanced as a guideline to create your own.

Oh ok thank you, i think that was easy for create like the tick indicator that you share to me. Thank you Paul! Take Care!

Comment

Quiero aprender ninjscript, me pueden dar información de como hacerlo?

Comment

Hello alvaca23,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum.

Please ensure to make a new thread for any new questions you may have in the future, I will provide some details on learning NinjaScript below. If you have any follow up questions, please make a new thread instead of replying to this one.

We generally suggest starting with the webinars we offer, you can find publicly available videos here:

You can find reference samples and other help in the following links:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ce_samples.htm

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...injascript.htm

I look forward to being of further assistance.
                  JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                  Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
                  14 responses
                  0 likes