Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Offset for line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offset for line

Hi, I have a "horozontal ray" line tool in my NT8. I want to know what code I would have to insert to be able to apply the line to a chart with an offset predefined in the UI.
    Are there any examples that you can point me to perhaps?

Hello KennyK,
    Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of any samples that demonstrate how to do this. Did you create this drawing tool or did you download it from somewhere?
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did receive the script you sent in but I wouldn't know where to specifically make the change that would allow this. In my experience with NinjaScript, DrawingTools have been the most complex thing to work with so it would probably take some trial and error to get it just right. I suggest saving a copy of the script before making any changes.

You could also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development team to follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
      Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post gravdigaz6  
      Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes