Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trying to load Wiseman Indicator ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to load Wiseman Indicator ?

I have provided to my customers an upgrade of my protected indicators.
    One customer is having problem applying my indicators ( which was working before ) and she gets this crazy error message from the Control Center log window :
    My Indicator ...Error on calling 'Set State' method. Could not load NinjaScript......Indicator WisemanAlligator .....

Do you have an idea about this error. I don't know what is this Wiseman Alligator indicator. Furthermore it has noting to do with my indicators.

Thank you
    Last edited by blar58; 10-20-2018, 01:48 PM.

Hello blar58,

Thank you for writing in.

If your customer goes to Control Center>New>NinjaScript Editor right clicks in the window>compile, are they seeing compile errors?

They may try going to my documents and searching "WisemanAlligator" and if there are .cs files OTHER than NinjaTrader.vender.cs (don't delete), they should be able to move these to the desktop then compile, and import the indicator.

If not please ask her to send her log and trace files, send an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with Attn: Alan P in the Subject line. Also within the email please include a link to this thread, and attach the log and trace files for the day in subject which you can find in My Documents>NinjaTrader8>Log and My Documents>NinjaTrader8/Trace folders.

I look forward to your reply.

Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by blar58 View Post
      Do you have an idea about this error. I don't know what is this Wiseman Alligator indicator. Furthermore it has noting to do with my indicators.
      Check your customers NinjaTrader version being used.. Make sure they are using at least the version you compiled your products with. I've seen similar error messages in both version 12 and 14 when orderflow and other things were added.. Just having customer update NT should eliminate those error messages..

-=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post CortexZenUSA  
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM