• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Using Unirenko Bars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your reply. It seems odd and somewhat unlikely, but I tried several other indicators and they all downloaded correctly. It seems to only be UnirenkoPrice.

Comment

I got it to download using Edge. It still won't work in Chrome, yet all others do DL in Chrome. Thanks for your help!

Comment

In this thread, I am posting my Universal Renko bar type implementation. I have been using it exclusively in my trading for a while now, and have had many requests for it.

Comment

Hello Adam5631,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Did you mean to attach your unirenko bar?
          Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I downloaded and succesfully loaded the Unirenko add on.. I right clicked on a chart, went to Data Series and I found the Unirenko bars located in Data Series Section at the top of the Propoerties window in the Type box.. However,... When I chose it and I clicked Apply, I get nothing but a blank chart... Help...!

Michael

Comment

Hello Mykro,

Thanks for your post.

Just to verify, are using NT8 and have installed the NT8 Unirenko bar?

What data feed are you connected to?

What specific instrument are you charting.

Have you tried any other instruments?

What unirenko settings did you apply (or are you using the default values)?

Does the same thing happen if you create a new chart (without any templates or indicators)?

Comment

Thanks for your post.

Paul...

Just to verify, are using NT8 and have installed the NT8 Unirenko bar?

What data feed are you connected to? I only have a Demo Account at the moment.. The ones I can connect too are: Kinetick, Playback Connection, Simulated Data Feed.

What specific instrument are you charting. ES 06-19

Have you tried any other instruments? NO

What unirenko settings did you apply (or are you using the default values)? Default

Does the same thing happen if you create a new chart (without any templates or indicators)?
                When I try to create a chart after startting up the Control Center, It will only create when connected to either the Playback Connection or the or Simulated Data Feed... Otherwise it too starts up blank..
                By default, it connects to the Kinetick connection but then I have to disconnect and then connect to either the Playback or Simultated Connections to create a chart...

Comment

Hello Mykro,

Thanks for your reply.

The Kinetick end of day will only chart daily bars and higher so it would not be suitable for Unirenko which requires tick bars as the source. With this data connection you can create daily bars and higher for futures, forex and stock data. This will give you a chance to see how charts and indicators look. This is not live data.

The Simulated data feed will only provide fictitious data (generated by your PC) and is used for testing situations whwre a trend is required. You could try this and put the trend slider all the way up or down and eventually, it will build bars. Unireno bars are not time-based, they depend on price movement to create new bars, thus move the trend slider all up or all down to see bar develop.

Playback will work if you have download market replay data first for the ES 06-19 (Note that you may want to update to ES 09-19 (go to Tools>Database management and click rollover)) which will include the tick type data needed.

Comment

Thanks Paul,

I understand now..

Michael

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by [email protected], Yesterday, 07:45 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes