Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Using Unirenko Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your reply. It seems odd and somewhat unlikely, but I tried several other indicators and they all downloaded correctly. It seems to only be UnirenkoPrice.

Comment

I got it to download using Edge. It still won't work in Chrome, yet all others do DL in Chrome. Thanks for your help!

Comment

In this thread, I am posting my Universal Renko bar type implementation. I have been using it exclusively in my trading for a while now, and have had many requests for it.

Comment

Hello Adam5631,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Did you mean to attach your unirenko bar?
          Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I downloaded and succesfully loaded the Unirenko add on.. I right clicked on a chart, went to Data Series and I found the Unirenko bars located in Data Series Section at the top of the Propoerties window in the Type box.. However,... When I chose it and I clicked Apply, I get nothing but a blank chart... Help...!

Michael

Comment

Hello Mykro,

Thanks for your post.

Just to verify, are using NT8 and have installed the NT8 Unirenko bar?

What data feed are you connected to?

What specific instrument are you charting.

Have you tried any other instruments?

What unirenko settings did you apply (or are you using the default values)?

Does the same thing happen if you create a new chart (without any templates or indicators)?

Comment

Thanks for your post.

Paul...

Just to verify, are using NT8 and have installed the NT8 Unirenko bar?

What data feed are you connected to? I only have a Demo Account at the moment.. The ones I can connect too are: Kinetick, Playback Connection, Simulated Data Feed.

What specific instrument are you charting. ES 06-19

Have you tried any other instruments? NO

What unirenko settings did you apply (or are you using the default values)? Default

Does the same thing happen if you create a new chart (without any templates or indicators)?
                When I try to create a chart after startting up the Control Center, It will only create when connected to either the Playback Connection or the or Simulated Data Feed... Otherwise it too starts up blank..
                By default, it connects to the Kinetick connection but then I have to disconnect and then connect to either the Playback or Simultated Connections to create a chart...

Comment

Hello Mykro,

Thanks for your reply.

The Kinetick end of day will only chart daily bars and higher so it would not be suitable for Unirenko which requires tick bars as the source. With this data connection you can create daily bars and higher for futures, forex and stock data. This will give you a chance to see how charts and indicators look. This is not live data.

The Simulated data feed will only provide fictitious data (generated by your PC) and is used for testing situations whwre a trend is required. You could try this and put the trend slider all the way up or down and eventually, it will build bars. Unireno bars are not time-based, they depend on price movement to create new bars, thus move the trend slider all up or all down to see bar develop.

Playback will work if you have download market replay data first for the ES 06-19 (Note that you may want to update to ES 09-19 (go to Tools>Database management and click rollover)) which will include the tick type data needed.

Comment

Thanks Paul,

I understand now..

Michael

Comment

I am looking for a Double top Double bottom indicator for Ninja8

Comment

Hello sixbunches,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of a specific indicator that provides this indication and I invite you to search though the NT user apps public/free indicators in the Ecosystem, here is a link: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/ Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Your post does not appear to be related to the thread topic "Using Unirenko Bars", for future reference please create a new topic or find one that is the same as your interest as this will help us all be able to search the forum more effectively, thanks for your understanding.

Comment

Hello Paul, I have look in the ecosystem , no luck, thanks anyway, maybe somebody knows of one in this blog, will see.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PaulH View Post
                            Hello sean7725,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums.

Yes, you can access Unirenko bars download here: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...nko-bartype-8/

Hello! Happy 2021!

I have downloaded and installed unirenko and it works!!
                            My question is, what it means that parameters (see attached)

Thank you!!

Comment

Hello fscabrera03,

Thanks for your post.

The parameters are used to adjust the size and functionality of the bar.

Tick Trend specifies how many ticks above (in an uptrend) the high of the current bar before a new bar is formed. In a downtrend, it would be how many ticks below the low to form a new bar.

Tick reversal specifies how many ticks in the opposite direction it takes to reverse the bar/trend.

Open offset specifies how many ticks to draw the false open of the bar. It is false because price itself has not created the open and does not mean that price actually traveled to the level.

Comment

Hello i have problem removing and uninstalling thus UniRenko indicator. I can’t find it in “ Remove NinjaScript Assebly “ section. How should i remove it?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
                                19 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Radano
                                by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes