Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Using Unirenko Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Kia_fx,

Thanks for your reply.

Go to New>Ninjascript editor, in the editor explorer window on the right. Next open the indicator folder, locate the indicator to remove and right mouse click and select remove.

Reference: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...s_explorer.htm
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Paul
      it’s not located there also
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Kia_fx,

Thanks for your reply.

So at this point when you add indicators to a chart, you can still see the Unireno Price indicator, correct?

If so then that suggests that the indicator file is either somewhere else (not in the indicators folder) OR it has already been removed. To remove the running version of the indicator, go to New>Ninjascript editor and in the blank space on the left side of the window, right mouse click and select "Compile". This causes all source code files to be compiled into a running system. If the file was previously removed but not compiled it would still show as a running indicator so recompiling should remove it from the running system. If not, then that suggests the indicator may be installed in some other folder so you will need to go through all folders in the Ninjscript editor to find the source code file and remove it.

Comment

Hello! I wanted to know if there is a unirenko indicator that marks where the bar will change color?

Comment

Hello MarianoTrader,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums.

I am not aware of such a predictive indicator.

Comment

This is what I'm looking for, a line that marks where the boxes begin or where it would change color. In this case, the person programs it a few ticks higher to know where to place their order.

Comment

Hello MarianoTrader,

Thanks for your reply.

The only indicator I can think of is the one that shows where the unirenko bar will finish if continuing in the trend or where it will reverse to.

This indicator is publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:
                Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
                1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
                2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
                3. Select the downloaded .zip file
                4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
                • Right-click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK

Here is a short video demonstration of the import process:
                The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

you saved me!! Thank you very very much!! For ninzarenko there may be?

Comment

Hello MarianoTrader,

Thanks for your post.

Glad I could help.

Sorry, I have no knowledge of 3rd party products.

Perhaps other forum members can contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PaulH View Post
                      Hello MarianoTrader,

Thanks for your post.

Glad I could help.

Sorry, I have no knowledge of 3rd party products.

Perhaps other forum members can contribute.
                      Thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PaulH View Post
                        Hello MarianoTrader,
                        Hi Paul from Denver :-)
                        I'm trying to install https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...unirenkoprice/
                        and Ninja puts the code into Indicators instead of DataSeries. I tried manually moved that to BarsTypes and rename but it did not help. Pls Give some advice how to resolve the issue.
                        Thanks,
                        Max

Comment

Hello MaximT,

Thanks for your note.

This is Brandon responding on behalf of Paul who is out of the office at this time.

UnirenkoPrice is an indicator that is available in the Ecosystem User App Share. It is not a BarsType and cannot be moved to a BarsType since it is an indicator.

If you are looking for the Unirenko BarsType, you could find that in the Ecosystem User App Share page as well. I am linking the Unirenko BarsType below.

Unirenko: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...nko-bartype-8/

Let us know if we may assist further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
                          Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Paul, Is it possible to change your UniRenkoPrice indicator to allow to use on NinzaRenko?

Comment

Hello Invest78,

Unfortunately, NinjaTrader_PaulH is no longer with NinjaTrader.

Further, we would not be able to make this modification as the NinzaRenko is a 3rd party addon.
                              I would highly recommend contacting this 3rd party and requesting changes that would involve their software.
                              Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes