Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Moving averages extrapolated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving averages extrapolated

I need an indicator that extrapolates the difference between two moving averages and creates outer bands (1X-2X) based on that-heck maybe that is some variation of a keltner channel-don't know. Any help in pointing me to an appropriate indicator would be appreciated.

PL

Hello plemal,
    Thanks for your post.

Are you interested in learning NinjaScript to create this yourself or are you simply looking for recommendations on indicators that do something similar?
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was hoping that there would be an existing ninjascript file in the forum...surely I haven't been the first one who has thought of this..

Comment

plemal,

I am not aware of anything specifically and I'm sure someone has wanted something similar before. Perhaps if you can provide us with some examples someone may know more information.

Comment

Maybe this would describe it better: https://www.screencast.com/t/5vjkJDHrWJ8K

Comment

plemal,

I am not aware of a specific indicator that is available in our support forum that does this. I would be happy to have a member of our sales team reach out with a list of partners that could create this script or any other script for you at your request.

We will also leave this post open and see if anyone else has some information on where to find this indicator.

Comment

Ok that would be helpful-thanks!

Comment

Hello plemal,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Josh.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by usazencortex, Today, 12:43 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post usazencortex  
                Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                168 responses
                0 likes