Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Better Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Volume

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum. Sorry if this isn't in the right place.

I'm checking out a pretty awesome indicator I found in the download section called BetterVolume3. There is a download on the authors site which seems to be the same indicator.

I'm wondering if you guys can help me identify the Bars coz there seems to be an extra one that is not really mentioned by the original author. In the video the author talks about 5 volume types:
    1. Volume Climax Up
    2. Volume Climax Down
    3. High Volume Churn
    4. Hi Volume Churn + Climax
    5. Low Volume

I can identify these in the indicator. However, there is an extra Bar Type plotted called 'VBar' in the indicator that I have no idea how to interpret.

I have written to the author but I haven't got a response so I thought I'd ask you guys in case someone can help.

Authors site:

Hello Bluebeep,

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist.

That said, going to the original author is always a good idea.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm a couple of years late but I'm pretty sure that "v bar" just stands for volume bar. It's just a bar with normal/consistent volume. Nothing special.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin