• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Nt7 to nt8 indicator conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt7 to nt8 indicator conversion

Would anyone be interested in converting this NT7 indicator to NT8? I requested this in another forum but not much luck there so far. It looks like this forum might be better for this request since I see a lot of other conversions being requested and completed here. I have attached the NT7 version. Please note that this is not the same as the "Dynamic SR Lines" indicator which is already available in the user app share site. I would really appreciate any help since I can't (and don't want to learn how to) do this myself.

DynamicSR.zip

Hello rblunsom,

Thanks for your post.

Our NinjaScript team has performed several popular conversions for NinjaTrader 7 indicators so they can be used on NinjaTrader 8. While our team has performed several conversions and have converted requested indicators, we cannot create modify or debug code for our clients since we are a small team.

As a courtesy and due to the simplicity of the indicator, we have approved and completed this conversion. If you would like to have more indicators converted at your request, we could have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with information on NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to do so.

Link: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...indicator-nt8/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I want to thank Jim and Ninjatrader support for converting my indicator to NT8. You guys are great, and Ninjatrader has the best support I have ever seen or heard of. Thank you very much!
      rblunsom

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by yeshujbp, Today, 08:10 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post yeshujbp  
      Started by backtester831, Today, 06:54 PM
      0 responses