Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Forex Currency Strength Meter for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex Currency Strength Meter for NT8

Hi,

I thought I should share my effort to convert Forex Currency Strength meter for you guys. Well, I tried to convert it from NT7 into NT8 which I found in this forum with help of ref guide. I am attaching it here. I was told by NT8 that it is not going to work. I hope, someone here will have other idea. I have seen almost all trading platform has this indicator / tool available. I think, all forex traders use NT8 will agree to it that it is very important indicator to have.

I hope, some will find a way to make this indicator work for NT8. Good luck.
    Attached Files

Hello asmmbillah,

Thank you for providing your efforts so far.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chesea B for your reply. I shared it here to share the development with others in this forum. I don't just wanted to keep it to myself. Everyone who trade forex in NT8 may be benifited out of this. Thanks again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 04:32 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 05:56 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Jltarrau