• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 current p/l and end of day p/l display on charts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 current p/l and end of day p/l display on charts

Is there an indicator that displays current p/l and end of day p/l on the charts in NT8.

Hello kangethe,

Thanks for your post.

I shared a Position Display Indicator on our User App Share that displays the Daily Realized PnL value fetched from the Account (as seen on the Accounts tab) as well as Unrealized PnL for the instrument the indicator is applied to. I may suggest to check out this indicator to see if it resolves your inquiry.

Position Display Indicator - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...lay-indicator/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I'll also leave this thread open for any other community members to share if they know of a similar indicator that can meet this goal.

If you are interested in a custom modification of this indicator or to have someone build this kind of script for you, I can have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with information on NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this indicator at your request.

Please let me know if that is something that interests you.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by FMtrader, 03-15-2019, 02:30 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post James108  
    Started by timko, Today, 08:18 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes