Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 current p/l and end of day p/l display on charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 current p/l and end of day p/l display on charts

Is there an indicator that displays current p/l and end of day p/l on the charts in NT8.

Hello kangethe,

Thanks for your post.

I shared a Position Display Indicator on our User App Share that displays the Daily Realized PnL value fetched from the Account (as seen on the Accounts tab) as well as Unrealized PnL for the instrument the indicator is applied to. I may suggest to check out this indicator to see if it resolves your inquiry.

Position Display Indicator - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...lay-indicator/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I'll also leave this thread open for any other community members to share if they know of a similar indicator that can meet this goal.

If you are interested in a custom modification of this indicator or to have someone build this kind of script for you, I can have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with information on NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this indicator at your request.

Please let me know if that is something that interests you.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

@NinjaTrader_Jim Wanted to log in to say thank you for this indicator - this is just what I had in mind creating. Thank you for sharing with the wider community - this is a great tool.

Comment

Hello nickslad,

Thank you for taking the time to post and share your comments. I am glad you have found the tool to be useful.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NRITV
        by NRITV

Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
        8 responses