Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

VolumeArea for ZigZag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VolumeArea for ZigZag

Hi,
    there is an indicator "CalculateValueArea". Here you need to specify the time range. https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...-value-area-2/
    Could someone add it to the ZigZag indicator, so that the VAH,VAL,POC, Profile would be displayed for the every leg?
    regards,

Hello zhiga,

Thanks for your post.

For clarity, the NinjaTrader support team does not provide coding/debugging services. We will leave this thread open for any forum member who would like to assist.

An alternative for you is to hire a 3rd party programmer and if you request we can provide a link to the available programmers in the NinjaTrader ecosystem that could provide such service.

You could also accomplish this manually using the Order Flow Volume profile (requires lifetime license) and the zig-zag indicator. In the attached example I use the order flow volume profile drawing tool to manually specify (draw) on the zig-zag leg. the example shows the profile as a heat map, where the high and low of the selection are numbered along with VAL, VAH and POC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zhiga-1.PNG
Views:	638
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1052078

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PaulH View Post
      Hello zhiga,

Thanks for your post.

For clarity, the NinjaTrader support team does not provide coding/debugging services. We will leave this thread open for any forum member who would like to assist.

An alternative for you is to hire a 3rd party programmer and if you request we can provide a link to the available programmers in the NinjaTrader ecosystem that could provide such service.

You could also accomplish this manually using the Order Flow Volume profile (requires lifetime license) and the zig-zag indicator. In the attached example I use the order flow volume profile drawing tool to manually specify (draw) on the zig-zag leg. the example shows the profile as a heat map, where the high and low of the selection are numbered along with VAL, VAH and POC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zhiga-1.PNG
Views:	638
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1052078
      Thank you, Paul

I understand that this can be done manually, but I would like an automated. Could you give me a link to the forum so that I can also track this topic?
      Please provide a link to the available programmers, may be I use this.

regards,

Comment

Hello zhiga,

Thanks for your reply.

As you created the topic, you will be automatically notified when anyone posts on this thread.

I will have our sales team provide you with the 3rd party links.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello zhiga,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Paul.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ursavent, Today, 12:54 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post ursavent  
          Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes