Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Folders structure, line in bar and description for vertical lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folders structure, line in bar and description for vertical lines

Hi,
    i have few questions about developing more complex packages.
    What is the best practices for folder structure?
    Currently i have more classes(used like a data strucure) in indicator file, but i met the point when this file have around 1K lines and i'd like to move these class to separate files.

When i used some external packages, which draws objects, but this objects aren't visible in "Right click-> Drawing tools -> Drawing objects".
    How can i hide my draw objects here?

I found indicator, which draw line in bar (image bar_line.png), but i can't find any way how to do that in my indicator.

Next question i have about vertical lines. Is any possible option how to create line with description? I saw one indicator which have this option.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Hello patriczek,

The best practice for folder structure is to let NinjaTrader handle it. You can create folders and put scripts in these in the NinjaScript Editor.

Regarding labeling lines, below is a link to an indicator that does this for horizontal lines that you can use as a reference for making your own custom indicator.
    This indicator will read the horizontal lines that you have applied to a chart and display the price at which that line sits.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes