Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

entry and exit seen on chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

entry and exit seen on chart

Hi ,

I am looking for an indicator the shows the entries and exits for the all day on the chart itself...see image attached...it seems such a useful tool that i am surprised it's not included in ninja trader 7 or 8.

I know for strategies it seems to indicate the entries and exits but not for the manual trading...it just shows the arrows but not the lines...

if anybody has such an indicator or knows somewhere where i can get it please let me know...]

thank you

tradingkevin

p.s. i have ;anually removed the upper and lower arrows on the chart since they clutter a lot the chart..actually . only a line would be enough...Red if a loss and green if a win and white for B/E for example
    Attached Files

Hello tradingkevin,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will put in a feature request for this.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be eager to create or modify a script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

sure a list of consultants would be great...thank you ..it is very strange that this simple and essential feature to review your trades especially if you do a lot of trades per day

cheers
      kevin

Comment

Hello tradingkevin,

I have put in the suggestion request and will have someone follow up with a list of third parties.

This feature has been assigned a tracking ID of SFT-271.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_AlanP; 04-25-2018, 08:41 AM.
        Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

add my vote for this feature request please.

Thank you
          emuns

Comment

Hello emuns,

I'll add your vote to SFT-271.

Thank you for your feedback.
            Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello tradingkevin,

There are a network of third-party developers who can help you develop a custom indicator to help you analyze your historical trades. You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Aviram Y