Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Random Walk Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Walk Indicator

Does the Random Walk Indicator go by a different name in the indicator list? I can't find it. If it's not native to Ninja can anyone tell me where I can download it.

Hello WollenGeld, thanks for your post.

It appears the walk forward optimization is baked into NinjaTrader. I can submit a feature request suggesting we expose the code that drives this.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks but I think you're referring to something different. I'm talking about the Random Walk Index. I can overlay it on Yahoo charts but I can't find it in the Ninja Indicator list. See here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r...walk-index.asp

Comment

Hello WollenGeld,

Thank you for your reply.

There is no Random Walk Index indicator built into NinjaTrader. I also did not see one available on our User App Share. Perhaps a user on this forum may know of a free version, or you may be able to find a 3rd party vendor that has one available for sale.

You can also contact one of our professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with creating your own script. Please let me know if you would like a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be happy to create or modify any script at your request or assist you in learning NinjaScript.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sure. Please send me a list of programmers. Are they the ones found via the Ninja Ecosystem Hub?

Comment

Hello,

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
            You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
            Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post GLFX005
            by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM