Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Inserting indicators into the market analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inserting indicators into the market analyzer

I would like to see in the market analyst the weeks high and possibly still VAH VAL Poc and WVAP on reaching, the indicator is from Rancho de Niro. Can someone give me a guide?

Hello maxie,

Thanks for your post.

Here is a link to the Market analyzer help guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t_analyzer.htm'

The Market analyzer does provide some pre configured columns you can select and some of the columns may or may not populate as it depends on your data feed. For example you can select the 52 week high or low columns.

For most indicators, that use plots, you can add the "indicator Column" and through that select the indicator of interest and the plot of that indicator to use in the column. You can add as many indicator columns as you need.

I am not aware of a pre configured column for Weeks high so you would need to create a custom indicator that could provide that value and then use the market analyzer indicator column to load the indicator and display the value.

I am not familiar with the 3rd party vendors indicator but it may be possible to show the values you are after by using the Indicator column and selecting the particular indicators plot. You may want to contact the 3rd party vendor directly to see if they have provided exposed plots that can be used to display the information of interest or can at least direct you on how to accomplish your goal with their indicator in the market analyzer.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
    1 response
    0 likes