Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Macd zero lag help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macd zero lag help

Hi, I submitted a macd zero lag indicator last year for conversion to NT8 from an older version of NT originally done by Big Mike. It was done for me by NinjaTrader_Jim and posted on the site. I always felt the histogram was lacking in highs and lows not giving it as much definition as it should have. I came across another macd zero lag indicator on another web site also from an earlier version on NT. I was wondering if it could be converted to NT8 to see if the histogram might be more pronounced and show the highs and lows a bit better. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello diver,

Unfortunately, the NinjaTrader staff is no longer converting scripts at request. I was not able to find a version of this in the User App Share section of the NinjaTrader Ecosystem site.

I encourage you to try converting this indicator.

Below is a link to a forum post with tips about converting scripts.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the sad news.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by samish18, Yesterday, 08:31 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post elirion
      by elirion