Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Delta for a swing - Volume Profile summary or Zig Zag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta for a swing - Volume Profile summary or Zig Zag

Hi Team,

I would like to know what is the delta for a swing.

Is there any chance you can enhance the ZigZag indicator that will show for each swing at the top or bottom the summary of the swing containing:
    Volume
    Delta
    Range

Other maybe easier option, is to add Delta for the summary of Volume Profile which already has volume and range.

best
    Kamil

Hello Kamil,

I will submit a feature request on your behalf for the development team to consider adding the Volume, Delta, and Range above each leg of the Zig Zag indicator.

Please note it us up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if or when any request is implemented.

In the mean time, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this as a custom script as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 11-03-2019, 08:37 PM.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea,

thanks a lot for your response. Can you please let me know what would be a cost for someone to update the ZigZag indicator for me?

best
      Kamil

Comment

Hello Kamil,

Unfortunately, I cannot. You will need to discuss pricing with the developer you choose.

Comment

Got it. can you share with me some names of your affiliate consultants?

Comment

Hello yrch1985,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Chelsea.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hello Kamil,

I have received tracking ID# SFT-4355 for this request for the ZigZag indicator to show volume, delta, and range.

Please note it is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if or when any request will be implemented.

If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.
              Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

Thank you Chelsea. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
                  Hello Kamil,

I have received tracking ID# SFT-4355 for this request for the ZigZag indicator to show volume, delta, and range.

Please note it is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if or when any request will be implemented.

If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.
                  Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
                  Hi Chelsea,

Are you guys really serious about tracking requests? It sure does not look like it. There are several longtime past requests similar to ID#4355, and despite popularity of swing delta price and delta volume nothing seems to happen. That goes for many legit requests for things like an Elliott Wave count indicator, etc.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello aligator,

Yes, absolutely track everyone's request and add everyone's vote who asks to add a vote.

NinjaTrader 8 implemented over 500 feature requests received over the lifetime of NinjaTrader 7.
                    There have been many further requests implemented during the lifetime of NinjaTrader 8 such as options support.

However, it is up to the NinjaTrader Development team to decide if or when any request will be implemented and cannot provide an ETA.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
                      Hello aligator,

Yes, absolutely track everyone's request and add everyone's vote who asks to add a vote.

NinjaTrader 8 implemented over 500 feature requests received over the lifetime of NinjaTrader 7.
                      There have been many further requests implemented during the lifetime of NinjaTrader 8 such as options support.

However, it is up to the NinjaTrader Development team to decide if or when any request will be implemented and cannot provide an ETA.
                      Hello
                      there's news about that? It's only been 3 years

Comment

Hi Matteo, This request is still pending. If you search the help guide the "SFT" ID will show up in the release notes if a feature has been implemented:

Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
                          Hi Matteo, This request is still pending. If you search the help guide the "SFT" ID will show up in the release notes if a feature has been implemented:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
                          May I know the list of features you are working on and not the ones already implemented?
                          Let's be honest, it would be enough to add a few lines of code to an already present indicator.​

Comment

Hello Matteo, There is no publicly available list of feature requests currently. I have added a vote to the SFT-4355 request for you.

Kind regards,
                            -ChrisL
                            Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Christopher_R  
                            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM