Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT7 to NT8 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 to NT8 conversion

Would anyone be interested in converting this indicator from NT7 to NT8? It is a fairly simple, free indicator that works well. Attached is the NT7 zip file.
    DivergenceSpotter.zip

Hello rblunsom,

Thanks for your post.

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our vendors. Typically conversions could be performed by NinjaScript consulting services.

However, in this case, we have approved a conversion for this indicator and we will reply back after it has been added to the User App Share.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello rblunsom,

Thank you for your patience.

This conversion is complete and is available from our publicly available User App Share here:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...e-spotter-nt8/

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Would it be possible to convert this indicator to NT8? It would be a great asset for the platform. https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...nacci-cluster/
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Triggertrader,

Thank you for your post.

That script is considerably longer and more complex than we would tend to convert as a courtesy. However, if you are interested in converting the script yourself, I can provide resources on how to do so. Also, I would be happy to have one of our Business Development team reach out to you with information on third party NinjaScript consultants who could convert this for you if you would like to go that route.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
          Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I understand. I would love to try to convert this myself and would love for you to point me to the proper resources. While I will be attempting this myself, I also would like to get in contact with the development team on people who can convert this for me if I am unable to do so.

Thank you for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by Triggertrader View Post
              I understand. I would love to try to convert this myself and would love for you to point me to the proper resources. While I will be attempting this myself, I also would like to get in contact with the development team on people who can convert this for me if I am unable to do so.

Thank you for your reply!
              No need to re-invent the wheel. This indicator is written by Harry . He has already developed the NT8 version and you can contact him by PM here on NinjaTrader or at www.LizardTrader.com.

Alternatively, you can download a NT8 version of this indicator in User Apps here:

Please note this is a calculation-intensive indicator which may require additional CPU resources and can impact performance. Labels: Fib lines labeled A‐E are calculated from 5‐day primary swing highs or lows, those labeled S refer to a recent swing high and low of order 2 or 3, those labeled Y and Z are calculated from […]

Cheers!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
              1 response
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
              Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
              4 responses