Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Does anyone know of an indicator like this one for ToS? (VWAP/Engulf Signals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of an indicator like this one for ToS? (VWAP/Engulf Signals)

It's usually always on point and is good for a dollar or two movement, it's EXTREMELY consistent. I'm looking for something similar that's either free or reasonably priced.

Here is the Enhanced version of the popular Trend Reversal indicator available here for ThinkorSwim. Before we jump into what's new, I just want to clarify that the new version will continue to repaint. Repainting was the problem with the original Trend Reversal. Though there is no way to fix...

In the pic you can see either the blue arrows pointing up signaling a buy or down signalling a short. The Engulfing signals are much rarer but when they do happen the swing is much larger.

I'd love to have something like this in NinjaTrader so I don't have to have a second monitor running ToS just for this. Can anyone help? There's no General Forum which I think would be great, so sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Hello rontronimous,

Thanks for your post.

I had a look on the User App Share and I did not find an indicator that serves this exact purpose. You are welcome to check the User App Share yourself, and we will also leave the thread open for any community members to share their insight.

As for the price for having the indicator built for you, I will have an EcoSystem representative reach out with additional information on NinjaScript Consultants and vendors that can build this indicator for you, or that may be able to sell you a version already built.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsinstallibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

We look forward to being of further assistance.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello rontronimous,

Within the NinjaTrader Ecosystem, you can also browse a list of third-party developers who may already offer a similar product or be able to build this indicator for you. Here is a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website for third-party apps and developers:You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes