Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Esignal Indicator in Ninja Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esignal Indicator in Ninja Indicator

Good morning,
    I'm moving from Esignal to Ninjatrader.
    I need this indicator, here is the script

I attach esignal graphic.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks so much

Luca
    Attached Files

This is the picture of the graph of request with the indicator

Comment

Hello Guru73,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Ninjatrader forums!

We will leave this post open for any forum member that would like to assist you with conversion. Please note that we do not provide conversion services.

If no one provides this for you, an alternative would be to convert it yourself and we can provide references to learning Ninjascript which is based on C# programming language.

If you would like it professionally created, we can provide you with reference link(s) to 3rd party programmers through the NinjaTrader Ecosystem who would be happy to provide that service,

You may want to review the public and free indicators in the NT User Apps section of the Ecosystem. These are indicators that have been created by other users and are free to download and use. I do not know if there is already an equivalent to what you are looking for but thought you might like to check out this free resource. https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...r-8-indicators Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Paul for your suggestions.
        I hope someone of the men can help me in the conversion.
        Thank you very much

Comment

On UPWORK you can find freelancers who do the job for you. I pay always between 25-50$ for an indicator to be programmed and receive the programmed indicator within 24 hours in general.
          If that amount is too expensoive for you than you will have to wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by marcus2300 View Post
            On UPWORK you can find freelancers who do the job for you. I pay always between 25-50$ for an indicator to be programmed and receive the programmed indicator within 24 hours in general.
            If that amount is too expensoive for you than you will have to wait and see...

thanks for the information. The price seems to me affordable

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post kujista
            by kujista

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 04:32 PM