Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Updates to OrderFlow +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates to OrderFlow +

Is it possible to allow for your own labeling for each period in the "letters" option of the Volume profile? For Example, I want to change the Letter B from being my 930 - 10 slot to another letter. Also, rather than using the letter "O" for the open and "C" for close, could you just highlight the letter value where that condition occurred (and have the user just set that highlight color).

Finally, I know that some 3rd party options exist, but any plans for added Relative Volume to the list of indicators?

Thanks,
    Zero

Hello _Zero_,

Thanks for your question.

There currently is not any option for customizing letters in a Price profile. We are tracking interest behind this functionality with the feature request ticket ID SFT-3760. I have added a vote on your behalf.

As for a Relative Volume indicator, we are always collecting interest for indicators that clients would like to have other indicators included by default. We are tracking interest for additional indicators in the feature request ticket ID SFT-2387. Relative Volume is being tracked in that ticket, and I have added a vote for Relative Volume on your behalf.

We collect interest in feature requests before determining if the feature should be implemented. For that reason we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. Upon implementation, the number for the ticket ID can be publicly found in the Release Notes page of the help guide. I will provide a link below.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

I look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      Now, we can add several VWAP on the same Chart e.g a Week VWAP, a Moth VWAP and also a Session VWAP. But, since Uddate 8.0.19, I couldn't have two VWAPs for two different Session on a same Chart e.g ETH VWAP and RTH VWAP. I thought I could have both on the same Chart.
      Could you give me a feedback,
      Thanks you in advance,

Comment

Hello cesarnatera1981,

You can have multiple VWAPs added to the same chart with a different Trading Hours template set for each indicator. Please see my screenshots attached. Hot Pink is ETH and Indigo is RTH. Both VWAPS are added to an ES 12-19 ETH chart.

Please also note that the current version is Release 20 and can be downloaded here - https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jim,

Thanks for you answer! I have already update to last to 8.0.20! I don't know what happened but now I can draw WAPs for different Sessions on the same chart!
          I would like to ask you something else! Is there some indicator that allow to draw a custom label for another specific indicator?
          I found one which I can make Custom Label for Horizontal Lines (blue arrows), so I wonder if there is one to put a Custom Label for each VWAP! I have attached a picture to show you what I want!
          I wrote those yellow text (red box) with "Drawing Tool" but I would like to have this label automatically!
          Could you give me a feedback,
          Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

Hello cesarnatera1981,

I am not aware of an indicator that will automatically do this for you, but you could consider creating an indicator that takes the same inputs needed to configure the VWAP so the VWAP can be added within your custom indicator. With the indicator added to the script, you could then use Draw.Text to draw your own label for the indicator plot on the chart.

Creating User Defined Inputs - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...d_input_pa.htm

VWAP NinjaScript syntax - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...flow_vwap2.htm

Draw.Text - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...?draw_text.htm

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes